ProjectOSX

Welcome Guest!

Returning User? Login here.

Want membership privileges? Register here.

> How to Report a Bug

This isn't a perfect world we live in, and there is always going to be bugs that we have overlooked. So when it comes time to place a bug report, make sure you make it a good one!

We need to know the following

Where you recieved the bug: This will help us track down the bug ALOT faster. E.g. "I found the bug on the Personal Messenger page"

A Bug Description: Tell us as clearly as possible, what the bug is. E.g. "The Reply button is off center"

Screenshots: We highly recommend you post a screenshot with your bug report, a picture is worth 1000 words (sometimes)

Start a new topicClosed
> Help! This Is More Like Project Ohsh!t: Can't Post
mammoth
post Jun 16 2010, 02:41 AM
Post #1
Hi,

Is there ANY WAY my account could be fixed so I can post / reply / PM / send messages, as at this time, I can not.

I see this board has a lot of moderators, someone please help.

HP DV8t-1100 (VF836AV)
CPU: 1.6 GHz QuadCore i7-720QM
RAM: 4GB (2GBx2)
GFX: GeForce GT 230M, 1GB PCI-E
Sound: IDT 92HD75B3 @ Intel Ibex Peak PCH - HD Audio Controller [111D-7603]
Lan: Realtek RTL8168D/8111D PCI-E Gigabit [10EC-8168]
Wireless: Intel wireless-N w/ Bluetooth
Superhai the Gre...
post Jun 16 2010, 07:53 AM
Post #2
RTFM
I have decided to leave the OSX86 scene, but if there are any particularities you need to address arising from my contributions, you may contact me on voodoo@superhai.com
If you want to work on any of my sources or projects, or if you are interested in hosting the files I provided you may use the same address to arrange a way to get hold of them. Any requests or questions for unrelated support, or other unrelated requests will be blacklisted, banned or regarded as an abuse and dealt with accordingly. 
Of course community friends may also use the address and you know who you are.
aprodigy
post Jun 16 2010, 10:45 PM
Post #3
+crosspost

-closed

ClosedStart a new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: