ProjectOSX

Welcome Guest!

Returning User? Login here.

Want membership privileges? Register here.

Start a new topic Add Reply
> Mouse Warping Issue
Pikeman85
post Nov 6 2010, 06:22 AM
Post #1
Hi, new to the forum - I did a search and found a very similar issue to my problem here:

http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1203

Mouse warps whenever I install any sort of graphics option - not sure why.

I have used graphics enabler, DSDT patching (I THINK), NVenabler, NVinject, NVKrush, Natit, etc.

I also modified device IDs in my kext plists.

So at this point, I don't know how to proceed. I can boot into 800x600 mode with no problems whatsoever, with no graphics drivers, OR I can boot into my normal graphics modes and there is slowdown alongside extensive mouse warping.

Any ideas how to fix this?

My specs are:

AMD 3800+ Athlon 64
ASRock 939Dual-VSTA
nVidia GeForce 8600 GT
2.5 gigs of ram
2TB SATA
Realtek RTL8185 wireless card
and Belkin wireless usb
Also, I have a LG Flatron HDTV as my monitor.
aprodigy
post Dec 10 2010, 09:18 PM
Post #2
QUOTE (Pikeman85 @ Nov 6 2010, 07:22 AM) *
Mouse warps whenever I install any sort of graphics option - not sure why.

not too sure what you mean by 'warps around' but if it's somewhat jumpy, getting rid of (or disabling)

AppleUpstreamUserClient.kext

has always worked for most of us. read somewhere someday on the 'real' apple forums about some guy reporting that this won't help with systems > 10.6.3 but i cannot confirm this cause lazy me is still stuck on 10.6.3 here at home. anyways, it's prolly the same prob that guy Akii on here is facing.

with the (later?) releases of 10.5 this somewhat has been the standard solution when it came to fixing 'nvidia (8xxx,9xxx) gfx-out problems and jumpy-mouse beahaviour'. in my case i'm using a gts250 but this thingie isn't much different to a 9800gtx(+) at all so yea, works well here ;)

Add Reply Start a new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: