ProjectOSX

Welcome Guest!

Returning User? Login here.

Want membership privileges? Register here.

> How to Report a Bug

This isn't a perfect world we live in, and there is always going to be bugs that we have overlooked. So when it comes time to place a bug report, make sure you make it a good one!

We need to know the following

Where you recieved the bug: This will help us track down the bug ALOT faster. E.g. "I found the bug on the Personal Messenger page"

A Bug Description: Tell us as clearly as possible, what the bug is. E.g. "The Reply button is off center"

Screenshots: We highly recommend you post a screenshot with your bug report, a picture is worth 1000 words (sometimes)

Start a new topic Add Reply
> Page Refresh
гык-sse2
post Mar 15 2011, 08:15 PM
Post #1
When loading or refreshing pages at this forum, the background starts scrolling and the text frame is flickering. It's strange.
UEFI is a great way to get the best of the best in the world of imagination and creativity. ©Google Scribe
Hagar
post Mar 21 2011, 11:47 PM
Post #2
sorry I didn't see this earlier. what browser/platform?
This Time We're Doing it RIGHT

гык-sse2
post Mar 22 2011, 11:54 AM
Post #3
QUOTE (Hagar @ Mar 22 2011, 02:47 AM) *
sorry I didn't see this earlier. what browser/platform?

Safari 5, Mac OS X Snow Leopard
when refreshing page, being at the last post, it redraws several times, because of background
more posts on page - more refresh time

This post has been edited by гык-sse2: Mar 22 2011, 11:55 AM
UEFI is a great way to get the best of the best in the world of imagination and creativity. ©Google Scribe
aprodigy
post Mar 22 2011, 10:38 PM
Post #4
hm, tried to reproduce it a couple of times with loads of different threads...

e.g.

- macbook pro, 10.6.7
- safari 5.0.4 (6533.20.27)

i wasn't able to.

got a specific thread on hand that causes your trouble?
гык-sse2
post Mar 25 2011, 10:06 AM
Post #5
Oh, no, I found out that it's not when refreshing, but when posting!
Here is a video.Attached File  _____________.mov.zip ( 3.38MB ) Number of downloads: 5
(look at the end)
Sorry for low framerate - it's from a netbook, in fact there are even more "refreshes".

Add Reply Start a new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: